This is the physical version of a very popular introductory zine for nervous system and immune system health, initially written to accompany my workshop on the same subjects. Its 48 pages include brief sections on:
- beginning relationships with the plant and mushroom world;
- differences between holistic herbalism and conventional medicine;
- foraging safety and ethics;
- an introduction to plant identification and families;
- useful broad categories of herbs;
- definitions of herbal actions; and
- more in-depth looks at 16 gentle, accessible, well-researched, and extremely beneficial plants and mushrooms to consider adding to your self-care regimen.
All of the 16 herbs mentioned therein are available as herbal extracts from my online store when you decide to give one or more a try. Additionally, this zine is available in a full-color PDF version. If you’re interested in organizing a workshop that will go more in-depth on all of the subjects contained in this zine, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org!